Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Name Game

I've been tagged by my friend Cookie of Rolling River Prims for the newest game going: the Name Game.

The object of this one is - using your middle name, make an acrostic using words that describe yourself! If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your middle name game facts and then choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

HAH, this should be easy, my middle name is Lee! (or is it?)

L - levelheaded (at least I try to be)
E - experimental (at least twice a day, lol)
E - exhausted (especially lately..gotta fix that)

So now I'm to tag some others too.....hmmmmm, let's pick these:
Blondie, Dixie, and Jess
One for each letter of my middle name.
Interesting experiment, thanks Cookie!

2 comments:

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

How fun! and I think I would've recognized you anywhere! Lovely name Lea!

Dixie Redmond said...

What a great middle name. I don't know if the world needs to know my middle name ;-)