Monday, August 13, 2007

Hitty's Progress

She looks a little bit surprised....something in those bug eyes ya think? Gosh do ya know how hard it was to embroider that face???? I am not joking when I mean hard either. My eyes just aint what they used to be, so that didn't help at all. Well besides a tad of shading with pencils for her nose and cheekbones, her hair, eyes and mouth are embroidered totally. Remember, her face is actually flat. I aged her and next I'll be making her some clothing. I am fairly certain that her shoes will be painted or penciled on. She's such a tiny thing! More photos to come...
UPDATE: I'VE FIXED HER BUG EYED SURPRISED LOOK (I THINK?) NEXT PHOTO I POST I'D APPRECIATE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IF POSSIBLE, thanks!

1 comment:

Dixie Redmond said...

Wow, Sharon - I know what you mean about the close work, but she looks great, even if a little surprised ;-) The hair is awesome. I have yet to try this pattern. You done good!

Dix