Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hitty's Underthings


Hitty now has a set of unders. (click the pic for a larger detailed image) I used a nice gauzy type of fabric that I got from Sage of Goldensage. Her pantaloons are very basic with a drawstring waist. The slip has a tiny pin tuck above some old lace that I sewed on the hemline. It covers her bottom half, but the top half will have to stay bare until I finish her little dress. I found a tiny print that should look nice on her. It is rather darkish with teensy little reddish spots.....you'll see when it's finished!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Huraaaah you have made a decent woman of Hitty!!! Not that she isn't beautiful without but you know these days a lady such has Hitty needs to be a good example ;)

she is lovely xxxx

Dixie Redmond said...

Wow, they are so teeny. Can't wait to see her completed. I'm not sure if I can work that small...