Friday, August 24, 2007

"H" is finally fully clothed!

Yes, she is finished as a complete doll. Now whether or not she is done as an item ready to sell or not is uncertain. I'm either giving her a wardrobe OR I have another idea which I'll keep secret until I do it for her unveiling on The Humble Arts. Here are some smallish photos of her little ensemble. They will enlarge if you click on them.



Notice her coral colored little necklace? In my studying about Hitty, it seemed she wore a tiny coral beaded necklace, so I made her one. It is removable just like all of her clothing. Those buttons on her back bodice have hand crocheted button loops so you can undress her! If you or anyone else likes tiny dolls or Hitty, please let them know she will be available soon!!!
:0)

7 comments:

Atticbabys said...

So many tiny stitches! I cannot even imagine the patience you must have!
She has turned out so beautifully Greenie! She will be snatched up instantly!
Nan

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

wowzers! so tiny, so wonderful!

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

She's pint size perfection Greenie!!
~Peanut

Dixie Redmond said...

Greenie - what a beautiful ensemble you made Hitty. I love her! Just returned the book to the library yesterday.

Greeneyez2 said...

Thanks so much everyone! Whew, this one took a lot out of me.
Glad she's ready to unveil now :)

Cookie said...

what a gorgeous lil slip of a girl! Everything is perfect on her -
PS: You have been tagged for the Name Game, Miss Greenie :)

Jess said...

Greenie!! She is amazing - your talents are never ending - so beautiful to see her finished and fully dressed. I spotted her on the selling page..true little piece of art xxx