Monday, August 18, 2008

Life is a Journey

CLICK US FOR A VERY BIG VIEW!
Our ride Sunday was certainly that! We drove to Dallas and visited Rick Fairless' Strokers Bike Shop and Ice House. What a crowd and so many cool bikes to look at too. We borrowed our "ride" from a good friend and DH has a craving for another one himself. He had one years ago and this trip had him drooling over a few bikes that he'd love to have, but these darn things just cost do much. Someday he may get his dream bike, but for now it's fun to get out and feel the breeze in your face and bugs in yer teeth. ;o)
Oh, the bike is from American Iron Horse and is LOUD!
And just one more thing...if you scroll down 3 posts below this I talked about my urge to get a tattoo. Well I have a consult set up the day after tomorrow to have an artist sketch out what I have in my head. I am so excited! It will be my first and hopefully I won't faint, haha.
...to be continued...

No comments: