Thursday, May 10, 2007

Spring Concert

My son had his Beginning Band Spring Concert tonight. They sounded quite good for only playing some 8 or so months. Music was from Harry Potter selections and a few from Pirates of the Carribean. He plays the trumpet. I've had 3 other sons in Band so far. Only 2 of them stayed all the way through High School graduation. I'm hoping this one will hang in there too. We have an award winning State Champion Marching Band, so that is an incentive for him to keep on trying.
More rain again today and there is rain in the forcast for quite a few days. Guess we're in for a sauna when it does stop :(
Yet another day has gone by and I've had no time to even consider a project. I've pulled out my drawn patterns and some fabric and keep looking at it, but that's as far as it gets. I'm still hopeful!