Friday, September 12, 2008

SHE'S HERE!!!!!

I am happy to announce that my fifth grandbaby was born yesterday! She's a 911 baby literally and was born emergency c-section due to complications, but I am relieved and happy to say that both Mom and lil' peanut are doing well. She was a whopping 3lbs 5oz and amazingly strong and healthy looking for a preemie. What a blessing! I have to say that yesterday was a test of nerves and faith for me. God is good and I firmly believe that through the prayers of family and friends everything went as smoothly as it did. My visit to Scotland will be earlier that we thought, but hey I'm totally up for that! Wish me luck and please keep this new family in your prayers if you would. OK, so I'm off to pack for my journey! Updates to follow...
~greenie

No comments: