Friday, September 26, 2008

Insomnia

So it's like 3 am and I'm awake. I don't know why. This happens all the time lately. I go to bed tired, sleep a couple of hours, then I pop up. Only one thing I can think of is I've cut my dosage of Lex in half recently in an attempt to wean off the stuff. I had some initial withdrawl with headaches and changes in appetite which caused me to lose some more weight which I probably didn't need, but oh well. Other than that it still does it's job and in due time I'll probably eliminate it altogether (fingers crossed). Well, guess I'll make the time I'm awake productive and get housework or some sewing done. Kids have to be up in an hour or so anyway, no use in trying to go back to bed. Life is good, no real complaints but it just seems like I should be getting more sleep. Enough of this. Have a great day yall! If I can stay awake through it I sure intend to enjoy it cuz this weather is just crazy nice lately.

No comments: