Thursday, July 19, 2007

Baby Signing anyone?





Baby signing can be fun! For instance, did you know that your baby can talk to you before they can actually say the words? I've seen this work with 2 of my grandsons so far and now my granddaughter. It's just amazing to me how they can pick up so much in a short amount of time. I highly recommend the "Baby Einstein" videos that are available for infants and toddlers. They might seem silly or excessive for some parents, but now that I've seen them in action I'm sold! I worried that they might rely on signing and not ever talk, but that is the furthest thing from the truth. OK....my endorsement is done :)
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Atticbabys said...

Oh my goodness could your granddaughter be any cuter?
What a living doll! bobble head and all, LOL.
Sign language is amazing isn't it? My nephew was born deaf, so our whole family took classes. I must admit, the youngsters learned waaaaay faster than adults did!
Can't wait to see your pumpkin head doll finished!

Greeneyez2 said...

Thanks Nancy, btw your newest doll is FANTASTIC!!!!
-greenie

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

There's that beautiful grandbaby of yours!!

Her lil' bobbin' head reminds me of Topo Gigio from the Ed Sullivan show. :)
~Peanut

Greeneyez2 said...

Thank ya lil Peanut, yeah that's what I thought when I made that animation...more like a bobble head than the shakin' thing that she does, LOL.