Monday, October 27, 2008

Red Hot Chilli Peppers Rock Argyle Street!

Red Hot Chilli Pipers BLAST Live DVD and CD Release at HMV store on Argyle Street, Glasgow Scotland! Recorded at The Old Fruitmarket

Me and one half of the band
Me and the other half of the band!

Had a unique time today was able to go to their DVD/ CD release "BLAST LIVE" today at the HMV store. These guys are so entertaining in person too, very cheerful, friendly and funny. I have a photo posted above here of myself and the band in 2 sections at their autograph signing. There were so many of them (8) and the body guard looking chap was very happy to snap the photo for me.
I recorded 3 videos of their street performance and love them all. Some tunes they did were: Flower of Scotland, Hey Jude, We Will Rock You, Smoke on the Water, Eye of the Tiger and bits of others that I'm really not sure of their titles. These guys don't just stand there and play. They jump around and act silly, get into the moment and entertain constantly. I could be their spokesperson eh? Anyhow, it was a fun evening and a great bagrock concert that I won't forget!

You can read more about this new style of bagrock music created by these guys here: Red Hot Chilli Pipers

I have video of this to be posted soon if anyone is curious......come check back in a day or so!
-Sharon in Glasgow, soon to return to Texas

No comments: