Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Is it chilly yet?


We've started having some chillier nights here finally and it seems to have put me in the mood for snow (which we hardly ever get!) and created the above Snow Queen. Poor little Elinor crawled up in her lap looking for a Mommy. She has been for sale on The Humble Arts
since the first of November. Snow Queen provided a nice companion for now....but she too will be for sale soon. If anyone is interested in either, please email me or go the the above link. Snow Queen has many many details and I've only shown the upper half of her for now. Oh, and you can click on the photo and get a larger sized one :)
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.......later!

5 comments:

Dixie Redmond said...

Great snow queen, Greenie!

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Ooooh! I love your snow queen Greenie!!! I have loved your elephant from the first day I laid eyes on her! ~Peanut

Greeneyez2 said...

Thanks a bunch ladies, much appreciated :)
-greenie

Cookie said...

such sweet adorables! great work, Greenie

Sharon Stevens said...

Love your Snow Queen, Greenie :-)
Long time no see. How you been? I see you've been making jewelry.
Sharon
Mustard Seed Originals